Hotel Flore in Montmartre
Situated on the slopes of Montmartre, 3-star Hotel Flore is a part of its 18th arrondissement neighborhood. This charming area is a perfect neighborhood for guests to walk around, discover streets and alleys and the character of their facades, be enchanted by local artists, the lovely rue Lepic or the cafés made famous in the movie “Amélie”.
Creativity, culture and the arts are everywhere to be found: in concert hall La Cigale, in the Montmartre Museum, at the L'Atelier theater, Chez Michou music hall, or in celebrated Moulin Rouge. And the Stade de France, one direct Métro ride away, offers a wealth of varied shows and performances.
Hotel Flore is also the perfect place for professionals. Easy access to Métro lines 12 and 13 makes for a hassle-free commute to Montparnasse and Saint-Lazare train stations, and to Orly and Charles-de-Gaulle airports through the Air France shuttles.
The double and triple rooms will make you comfortable: quiet, harmoniously laid out, they will help make your stay in Paris as restful as possible.Discover our rooms
Services and amenities
Hotel Flore offers the following services:
- 3-star hotel in the heart of the 18th arrondissement
- Open 24 hrs
- Free Wi-Fi high-speed Internet access
- Business Corner
- Front desk manned 24 hrs
- Lounge / Breakfast area. Breakfast is served every day from 7:00 to 9:30. Guests can also order breakfast in their rooms from 8:00 to 10:00
- 3/4-person elevator (at this time the hotel is not wheelchair-accessible)
- Public and private parking in the immediate area: Rue Forest outside place de Clichy – 10 minutes walk
- Soft drinks vending machine
- Air conditionning
- Shows and tours booking service
- We accept Visa, Eurocard, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, JCB, China CUP card (China Union Pay), Carte Bleu, as well as chèques vacances and chèques de voyages